.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

Seriously, man?

This looked like it was going to be fun despite my erectile dysfunction tank, and then I fell in a dumb hole.

Infinite Chamber Infinite Chamber

Entertaining... at most.

While it was good, the menacing talk didn't hold up much. The only real challenge to crossing was flashing lights which gave me a headache. It also didn't have any variety and only really kills time in the scope of things. Acceptable.

Azul Baronis Azul Baronis

So amazing.

So amazing. There is nothing wrong with it. It's so repetitive but it stays fresh and it's just so amazing. Amazing in every way.

This is a game you could (and should) sell to a big company, so it can have perfect online play, which it really, really, really needs. I could play this game all day.

Super D Super D

Great

You really failed at the execution. The game went on to long, the fetch quests had no explanation and the final boss was anti-climactic and a complete slap-in-the-face as to how difficult he is. I'm not going to play it again just to see what happens.

Dodge. Dodge.

An Arcade Classic

This is the very definition of how arcade games should be done. Addictive, simple, and long. I would have bought this game on Xbox Live or for the DS easily.

Squirtman Squirtman

Ehh...

It's just really busy. Fun, but really busy. I didn't finish the second level.